Thursday, April 19, 2012

Re-post from a Bead Fest Student

Thank you Kathleen!!! :-)
You can see Kathleen's original post here...

On Saturday evening I took a class with Eva Sherman, owner of Grand River Beads, titled Textured Copper Cuffs. Eva showed us how to anneal copper with a torch, texture it, form and rivet it. She also brought in some gorgeous cuffs that she created, wetting our appetites.



She then set us loose to create two-three cuffs of our own. It didn't take me long to get over my torch phobia either! Here is what I created...




Both Eva and Brenda were fantastic instructors! I really enjoyed each class and my newly acquired knowledge. Can't wait to create! By the way, both classes will be offered at Bead Fest in August!

2 comments:

Your comment will be published upon moderation.