Thursday, August 16, 2012

YOJ Week 33 - Fold Formed Cuff

I'm heading out to Philadelphia for the annual Bead Fest in just a few hours. I'll be teaching some classes, shooting a few videos for the Jewelry Making Professor, meeting up with some friends and of coarse; shopping!!!

But before I go, I wanted to show you the completed version of a piece I started at the Fold Forming Conference with Charles Lewton-Brain. This fold was a variation of the Flag fold. Here's what I did there....


and here's the completed cuff. What do you think?



6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a fabulous piece! I so want to learn how to do this.

    Enjoy Bead Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Very unique cuff. When I looked at the first picture. My thought were, what is that. But then I scrolled down farther and came across this gorgeous cuff. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love it! Did you rivet the fold form piece on to the cuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks friends! fold forming is fast and easy, two of my favorite design methodologies, And yes, it riveted onto a back plate for stability and cuz I like big honkin' cuffs!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.