Wednesday, August 29, 2012

YOJ Week 35 - "For Emily"

Emily's Backyard

As a city dweller accustomed to constant noise, rude drivers and never ending crowds, I delight in opportunities to get away to the peace and quiet of the country. A few weeks ago, I did just that while being hosted by a lovely gracious woman who, having never met me, made me welcome in her peaceful country home.  I find that so refreshing in these cynical and jaded times we live in.

I also discovered we have a mutual love of sea glass so I made a couple of pendants, as a token of my esteem and appreciation. I hope you enjoy them Emily!!! :-)

For Emily

2 comments:

  1. Those are just beautiful, Eva! And oh the backyard pic -- absolutely perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, those are just beautiful. And oh the backyard pic, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.